Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Spain Tasted Like

I've been to Spain in May, we rented a car and made a small trip to the South. And, of course, I couldn't help shooting the food there, it was so beautiful and delicious.
So here's Paella in Alacant where we came first:


 We stayed at the house of our friend Elena in Agost for three days. As she's a chef at a restaurant we had to try a lot of yummy things. I don't eat meat so Lena offered me to try a variety of sea stuff and vegetables. Many thanks to her for it.


Lena
Los Almejas (The Mussels)
Pulpo a la Gallega (Galician Style Octopus)
Caracoles de montaña (Mountain Snails)

Coca a la pala con salado y queso (Unleavened Wheat Bread With Salted Fish and Cheese)

Sepia con salsa verde (Sepia With Green Sauce)

Cartagena. We spent only a couple of hours there.

Dessert Wine With Some Traditional Rools On Local Festival

My Beloved Froyo With Jam Topping

 Granada:

Paella

 

And I tried a couple of Moroccan dishes:

Moroccan Lentil and Chickpea Soup

Couscous With Roast Vegetables
 
A breakfast  in Antequera:



 And Barcelona at last. We had less than three days there and I forgot to take photos sometimes. So there are only pictures from Mussol and Chinese Wok To Walk


Zucchini With Tomatoes and Feta

Beef With Brie and Vegetables (I didn't try it)



2 comments:

  1. love this
    it reminds me in many aspects of our food:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which is obvious cause it's Mediterranean, I remember you've told me that:)

      Delete